Thursday, February 16, 2012

JVC Everio HD GZ-HM30 Test

JVC Everio HD GZ-HM30 Test Video Clips. Duration : 3.95 Mins.


Testing out a new camcorder I bought yesterday. JVC Everio HD GZ-HM30 Camcorder 40x/80x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Zoom Time Lapse Recording Standard/Advanced Image Stabalization 2.7" LCD Screen Face Detection Audio Recording USB/HDMI Mini/Component/AV After toying around with it, I have decided this camera is excellent in terms of visual quality, audio is pretty decent,and it is comfortable to hold. I tested night recording and it works surprisingly well even though the camera doesn't have advanced low light features. Timelapse works remarkably well, and the video quality is maintained. The cons to this camera are: I find the battery runs out a little too quickly in terms of long term recording. If you are going to make a timelapse video, your best bet is to have your camera plugged in so you don't need to worry about stopping/pausing your recording to recharge the battery for 2 hours+. The software cd provided is also pretty useless in terms of editing/managing videos. I already have far better programs on my computer capable of doing various things and providing specific features used to edit my files.( I know this doesnt affect the camera itself in any way, but I thought I'd just add it in anyways) The auto focus can be a bit annoying at times, and manual even more so, as you have to press the buttons on the inside of the camera in order to adjust focus, and if you own the camera you know how uncomfortable it feels pressing the buttons. Still, it is easy to remember ...

Tags: JVC, Everio, GZ-HM30, JVC Everio GZ-HM30, HM, GZ, Camcorder, Test, Video, Footage, High, Definition, Quality, Digital, Camera, Video Clip, Panasonic, 1080p, 720p, Canon, Panasonic Corporation, Lens, Photography, Samsung, Sony, Hdtv, Canon (company), Cameras, New Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment